Sussex Landscape Photographer
I’m a Brighton based photographer with a passion for landscape photography. I like to show a different perspective on even the most familiar of places. Whilst my focus is Sussex, I have had the pleasure of photographing places of beauty all over the world.
I fell in love with photography in 2014 when I took a Lumix G6 digital camera on my travels across India & Nepal. A couple of years later I moved back to Sussex, the county where I was brought up and it was here that I grew my passion for landscape photography.
As any suffering partner of a photographer will tell you, photography can be unsociable, not least due to the hours. However, as any photographer will tell you, there is nothing better than capturing that perfect early light and for me my favourite place to be during this time is the South Downs national park, preferably with a healthy dose of mist.
I am honoured to have achieved a level of recognition for my work, such accomplishments include:
- Award winner at the South Downs Photo Competition
- Commended in the UK Landscape Photographer of the Year & World Landscape Photographer Competition
- Finalist in the International Garden Photographer of the Year Competition and the Sussex Wildlife Trust photography Competition
- Shortlisted in the Sony World Photography Awards, British Photography Awards and the Outdoor Photographer of the Year.
- Photographs featured on the front page of the Times newspaper, BBC2 WinterWatch, cover of Landscape Photography magazine.
Camera: Sony A7RIII
Lenses: Sony FE 16-35mm F4 ZA OSS, Sony FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS, Sony FE 100-400mm f4.5-5.6 OSS GM
Tripod: Gitzo Systematic GT3543LS legs, Gitzo GH3382QD Ball Head,
Accessories: NISI Filter 100MM system; V5 Holder, ND & GND filters; Landscape Polarising Filter